Monthly Network and PC assessments can provide you with improved service and support by enabling us to stay familiar with the unique aspects of your network that can change between standard service calls. This allows our company to support your workplace in a cost-effective and more proactive (rather than reactive) manner, often preventing issues from ever occurring in the first place.
Clients that are using our service are already benefiting from the additional support that it provides. Many, if not all, have seen a decrease in issues across their network and most have improved their PC experience by fixing issues that would otherwise go unnoticed. This service can give you peace-of-mind when it comes to your network so that you focus on other aspects of your business.
Our monthly assessments include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Windows Updates - Performing and Monitoring Windows Updates on your Workstations and Servers keeping your network secure and protected while verifying that incompatible or conflicting updates are denied installation.
- Misc. Software Updates - Java, Adobe Reader and various other programs on your PC may occasionally require updates to provide additional security and features. We can handle these updates so that you don't have to.
- PC Startup Optimization - We will remove programs from startup that negatively affect the performance of your PC without affecting your ability to do work. This decreases the time it takes your PC to start up and become ready for use. This can also cause a notable increase of performance on your PC in certain circumstances.
- Backup Verification - If your network utilizes a supported backup client and hardware package, we can verify that your backup is functioning correctly and in some cases configure e-mail based notifications to help maintain the integrity of your backup solution. Never worry about the status of your backup again.
- System Health Check & Browser Optimization - A PC audit will be performed on your workstations and servers to verify that they are performing at an optimal level. Unnecessary toolbars and add-ons can be removed from your browser to help prevent pop-ups, slowdown and incompatibilities during your browsing experience.
- Undesirable Software Removal - Unwanted software that can slow down or otherwise affect the performance of your computer can be removed from your network. Software such as: Social Networking Apps, Coupon Finders, Additional Toolbars or Search Engine Accelerators and more can build up on your PC over time. Our service will help keep your system running quickly by removing these undesirable programs.
- Internet Speed Analysis - Speed and Performance tests can be performed on your Internet connection to verify that you are getting the speed that you are rated for and the quality of connection you expect from your ISP.
If you are interested in our services for your business, please contact our I.T. Services Department at
(734) 675-7111 or e-mail us at Info@ECSInc.com with a subject line of "Monthly Assessment Inquiry".
We value your business and look forward to working with you.